When you work in units or teams, it’s important to communicate and work effectively together. Sometimes the differences in our styles make communication difficult and ineffective. This workshop gives you the opportunity to communicate effectively, get better results and reduce stress.
Through the DiSC© self-assessment, video examples and group discussion, you’ll understand:
- How your behaviour impacts your effectiveness
- The importance of valuing differences in others
- Ways to adapt your behaviour in a variety of situations
- How your behaviour impacts individual and team performance
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to:
- Understand your own communication style and how others may perceive your behaviour.
- Understand 4 predominant communication styles and preferences.
- Explore ways to adapt your style to be a more effective communicator with colleagues, management and clients.