The following is information that we may collect:
- Name and company name
- Contact information and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and/or offers
This information is collecting in order to identify your needs, provide the best service possible, and particularly for the following list of reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving products and services
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that you may find interesting using the email address that you provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. This information may also be used to customize the website based on your interests.
- Complete our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features of our website, if/when you choose to do so.
- Notify you of any changes to our services.
We are very committed to safeguarding your information and ensuring its security. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence, or by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
If you have any questions regarding these policies don’t hesitate to contact us utilizing the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org.